The fall season is approaching and with that it is time to store up those daisy dukes and flip flops… for most of us. Contributed by my fashion tip “Working Diva” Janine Parchment are great fall shopping tips that will help lighten your pocketbook!
- Off-chain retailers is a great place to start when seeking quality brand- name deals at incredibly low prices. Places like these would be your local Ross Stores, Marshalls, Nordstrom Rack, Loehmann’s, OFF 5th (Saks Fifth Ave), and yes ladies Target!
- Clearance! Clearance! Clearance! The summer clothing season has ended, but there are so many different summer pieces that can be converted into fall items by Jazzin them up a little! Get creative and save yourself some dollars. This also gives you the option to create a style of your own!…. Turn some heads by adding some boots or leggings to some shorts, skirt, or a dress. Throwing on a scarf or a sweater to a cute summer tee or tank can POP into style!
- Spice up your wardrobe with a well forgotten money saving source..CONSIGNMENT SHOPS..great place to find vintage “No one else has it” items.
- Act fast and catch great deals with one of the Hottest Trends ..Groupon. Don’t forget to use your coupons. Coupon apps can save you an additional 5%-30% on retail items and don’t worry about cutting or printing these babies …you DIVAS can scan the coupon directly from your smartphone at the register while on the GO. Check out Geo Qpons and The coupon app!
- Signing up for private sale websites like Imporia.com, Gilt.com, or Ebates.com as well as renting the top couture for that special event with bagborroworsteal.com and renttherunway.com are other great ways to save!
Style is not about who is wearing the best. It is about how you put it together while not putting a financial load on your bank account with the right attitude to pull it off!